Enterprise Application software performs business functions such as accounting, production scheduling, customer information tracking, bank account maintenance, and the like. It is almost always hosted on servers, and is used by multiple employees of the same organization. Major subcategories include ERP, CRM, and SCM.
The cloud communications experience originally promised continues to fall short of expectations in today’s increasingly-connected world. Poor call quality mixed with disjointed applications failed to deliver what cloud telephony was supposed to represent. Until now.
The Cloud X.0 Experience is the transition from a failed experience to a tried-and-true carrier-grade solution that fits the needs of today. With it, business cloud communications are no longer just suited for larger companies: they are now more simplified and accessible for all business sizes, affording small and medium sized businesses the opportunity to function as a large enterprise by enhancing their agility.
Join Mitel and industry experts on this webcast and learn how Mitel is helping SMBs deliver a seamless experience for their mobile customers through cloud. Topics to be covered in this event:
• Why today’s technology fails to deliver the experience you want for your customers
• What you should expect and receive from your cloud communication provider now and in the future
• The impact of the mobile consumer on small and medium business customer engagement strategies
• How consumer expectations have changed the workforce
Moderator: Elliot Markowitz, Director, Content Marketing Services, Madison Logic
In this webinar, Ryan Betts, CTO of VoltDB will highlight the benefits and disadvantages of a unified IoT architecture and discuss how simplifying at the core allows for high throughput, streamlined scalability and data consistency.
VCE VxRail Appliances enable organizations to create IT certainty by eliminating complexity and collapsing cost structures while leveraging their existing VMware investments. Based on VMware’s VMware's market-leading Hyper-Converged Software, VxRail delivers a known and proven building block for the software defined data center. It provides IT organizations with a full range of options to create a flexible, optimized infrastructure that dramatically simplifies their IT operations while reducing costs.
Land Rover BAR has sharpened its competitive edge with VCE VxRail™ Hyper-converged Infrastructure Appliance incorporating VMware virtualization and EMC VNX storage and Isilon, to accelerate collaboration on boat development and honing sailing tactics.
In June 2014, IBM commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying the IBM PureApplication System. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the IBM PureApplication System on their organizations.
In this IBM limited-edition Dummies book, you’ll learn what operational decision management (ODM) is and how it can benefit your organization by helping to:
- Enable faster and more agile change so your business can react more quickly to opportunities and threats
- Automatically capture knowledge so it can be reused to make better business decisions
- Manage compliance better by providing a clear record of the rules that govern business operations
- Make operational decisions more predictable and repeatable while also allowing you to model, measure, collaborate on and refine these decisions as your business needs change
- Improve customer service with more consistent and accurate rules-based decisions, as well as by personalizing the user experience
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, a nationally recognized fully integrated academic medical center and health system, is dedicated to improving patient care and advancing medical research. However, its aging, legacy infrastructure had to be modernized in order to meet the demands of its ecosystem.
Wake Forest chose market-leading EMC converged infrastructure from VCE in order to simplify IT operations and drive business efficiency. VCE Vblock® Systems built on EMC XtremIO all-flash storage enabled significant improvements in application infrastructure performance and agility, delivering an overall 30 percent performance improvement to end-users.
Read this white paper to find out more about how EMC converged solutions from VCE helped Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center modernize its business.
This guide, compiled from numerous client interviews, best practices and real-life project experiences, will:
- Walk you through tools like the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Provide organized criteria to evaluate vendor capabilities in detail
- Define why these criteria matter
- Give you an example of the typical evaluation process and timeline for an Application Performance Management buyer
In this eBook, we will:
-Tell you how to get started with performance metric monitoring
-Share real-life examples of application failures and how to avoid them by using 7 key metrics to find problems early on
-Show you how stuff really works in "the life of a metric" and how to integrate performance metrics into automation tools throughout your application delivery chain
Get the right processes and metrics in place to support continuous delivery and build a better digital experience, faster.
For all Development Managers, Operations Managers and DevOps Managers, this eBook by DevOps advocate and author Gene Kim will clearly outline:
- How leaders are 2.5x more likely to exceed profitability, market share and productivity goals through DevOps
- Why your IT delivery model needs to be continuous and collaborative to meet demands for more features faster
- Which Milestones to have in mind when plugging performance into the four pillars - culture, automation, measurement and sharing
- How identifying bad patterns earlier in development prevents them from making it into production
Start accelerating your own results; read this eBook now.
This report details how T-Mobile did exactly that, and how you can do the same:
- Base your plan on your own business and visitor data
- Correlate performance to transaction completion rate
- Determine where you'll see the most return for your technology and time investment
Goodbye War Room, Hello DevOps 2.0: 6 ways to increase quality and speed in application deployment
In this eBook, we'll focus on what you need to do to continue to transform:
- Ask the right questions and get the right answers to act efficiently when there is a problem
- Level-up development, test, and operations capabilities to build in quality right from the start
- Identify the priorities for your business so you can give teams laser-like focus on what matters most
- Define a common set of metrics based upon shared goals to do what good agile teams do well — collaborate
How to Modernize Your eCommerce Analytics and Improve Customer Experience: 6 best practices of digital performance masters
If you are responsible for digital performance, this eBook is your guide for:
- Maximizing revenue and brand loyalty
- Launching new initiatives wtih confidence
- Building engaging digital experiences faster
The Art of DevOps: Embark on a mission to continuously deliver assets to the operational battlegrounds safely, securely, and quickly.
This eBook gives you, a veteran of application development wars, recommendations that will put you at strategic advantage to win today's war:
- Supplement manual tests with automated testing
- Add advanced performance monitoring technology to your arsenal to prevent problems from infiltrating your code after check-in
- Leverage best-in-class communications and advanced performance monitoring to quickly identify and prevent casualties resulting from poor performance