Software Development is a term to encompass the processes of software engineering combined with the research and goals of software marketing to develop computer software products. Synonyms include software life cycle and software process. There are several models for such processes, each describing approaches to a variety of tasks or activities that take place during the process.
Gap free data helps you create and manage high-performing applications that deliver flawless end-user experience and customer loyalty.
To be gap free, you must capture data from every single method in your application infrastructure, end-to-end, including timing and code-level context for all transactions, services and tiers, and make the data available for analysis.
This eBook gives you technical and business case details that will show you why gap free data is a critical part of your application management strategy.
In our 21-criteria evaluation of the dynamic case management (DCM) market, we identified the 14 most significant software vendors — Appian, bpm’online, Column Technologies, DST Systems, Eccentex, IBM, Isis Papyrus, Lexmark Enterprise Software, MicroPact, Newgen Software, OnBase by Hyland, OpenText, Pegasystems, and TIBCO Software — and researched, analyzed, and scored them. The evaluation focused on providers’ adaptive, analytics, and mobile features, all critical to helping enterprises tackle increasing volumes of varied and unstructured work. This report helps enterprise architecture (EA) professionals select the best providers to meet their unique needs.
Web content management remains a vibrant and growing market, fueled by the aspirations of digital strategists on the demand side and continuous innovation on the supply side. IT application leaders, marketers, digital experience specialists and merchandisers all now view WCM as mission-critical.
Smart Campus: The roadmap of best-practice tips from the top IT education experts A smart campus enables everyone — from administrators to faculty to students — to engage with the entire educational experience anytime, anywhere. Explore the five critical keys to delivering a modern education experience .
Overcoming the obstacles to deliver the modern learning demands of a smart campusFrom secure BYOD to robust WiFi and comprehensive video surveillance, the IT challenges schools face to ensure smart, safe campuses are not minor. This on-demand webinar details how schools like yours seamlessly integrated new technology on a budget.
In this eBook, we will:
-Tell you how to get started with performance metric monitoring
-Share real-life examples of application failures and how to avoid them by using 7 key metrics to find problems early on
-Show you how stuff really works in "the life of a metric" and how to integrate performance metrics into automation tools throughout your application delivery chain
Get the right processes and metrics in place to support continuous delivery and build a better digital experience, faster.
For all Development Managers, Operations Managers and DevOps Managers, this eBook by DevOps advocate and author Gene Kim will clearly outline:
- How leaders are 2.5x more likely to exceed profitability, market share and productivity goals through DevOps
- Why your IT delivery model needs to be continuous and collaborative to meet demands for more features faster
- Which Milestones to have in mind when plugging performance into the four pillars - culture, automation, measurement and sharing
- How identifying bad patterns earlier in development prevents them from making it into production
Start accelerating your own results; read this eBook now.
This report details how T-Mobile did exactly that, and how you can do the same:
- Base your plan on your own business and visitor data
- Correlate performance to transaction completion rate
- Determine where you'll see the most return for your technology and time investment
Goodbye War Room, Hello DevOps 2.0: 6 ways to increase quality and speed in application deployment
In this eBook, we'll focus on what you need to do to continue to transform:
- Ask the right questions and get the right answers to act efficiently when there is a problem
- Level-up development, test, and operations capabilities to build in quality right from the start
- Identify the priorities for your business so you can give teams laser-like focus on what matters most
- Define a common set of metrics based upon shared goals to do what good agile teams do well — collaborate
How to Modernize Your eCommerce Analytics and Improve Customer Experience: 6 best practices of digital performance masters
If you are responsible for digital performance, this eBook is your guide for:
- Maximizing revenue and brand loyalty
- Launching new initiatives wtih confidence
- Building engaging digital experiences faster
This book helps you understand DevOps and how your organization can gain real business benefits from it. You also discover how a holistic view of DevOps that encompasses the entire software delivery life cycle.
This paper will explore best practices for identifying and eliminating seven types of waste: Waiting, handoffs and task switching, motion, extra processes, extra features, partially completed work and defects.
EDI solutions may be far from perfect, but their positive impact on the speed, accuracy and efficiency of order processing is unquestionable.
There's just one rather large exception... exceptions.
Learn how to simplify EDI exception handling by downloading this not-so-technical EDI order processing handbook.
You'll discover added values that automation brings to EDI order processing, such as:
- Faster resolutions involving less complexities
- Reduced needs for IT involvement
- Easier access to orders in the EDI workflow
- Improved forecasting via intelligent dashboards
Learn more about EDI and handling exceptions with order processing automation — download the handbook now!
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- How Today's Environments Push The Limits Of Current Infrastructure
- Why Performance And Mixed Workloads Require A More Powerful Operating Ecosystem
- Key Recommendations and insights to improve architecture infrastructure performance and flexibility
Data movement and management is a major pain point for organizations operating HPC environments. Whether you are deploying a single cluster, or managing a diverse research facility, you should be taking a data centric approach. As data volumes grow and the cost of compute drops, managing data consumes more of the HPC budget and computational time. The need for Data Centric HPC architectures grows dramatically as research teams pool their resources to purchase more resources and improve overall utilization. Learn more in this white paper about the key considerations when expanding from traditional compute-centric to data-centric HPC.
IBM Platform LSF family provides a complete set of workload management capabilities for demanding, distributed HPC environments. In this video, we will learn how a genomics workflow can be managed in a multi-architecture, hybrid-cloud environment with the IBM Platform LSF family. Featuring IBM Platform Application Center and IBM Process Manager, learn how these add-on products can help to drive productivity through easy-to-use interfaces for managing complex computational workflow.
Watch to learn how an enterprise-grade, multi-tenant solution can help you deploy Spark in a production environment to take advantage of
· Faster time-to-results for big data analytics
· Simplified deployment and management
· Increased utilization of hardware resources"
In this report, you will be able to answer the following:
- What’s the value of a managed service & why should developers care about it?
- Why is a managed service preferred over DIY management?
- How does a managed service give you back hours in your day?
Now in V8.7 of IBM Operational Decision Manager, IBM ODM Advanced applies insights and analytics to operational decisions by bringing together data from different sources and looking at historical trends and patterns to determine the next best action. With IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced, you gain scope, scale, speed, and simplicity. You can now capture events, build context, and apply it to operational decisions in real-time. This helps detect situations as they occur – presenting risks or opportunities – to enable action.