Wireless is a very generic term that may refer to numerous forms of non-wired transmission, including AM and FM radio, TV, cellphones, portable phones and wireless LANs. Various techniques are used to provide wireless transmission, including infrared line of sight, cellular, microwave, satellite, packet radio and spread spectrum.
The app store is a crowded universe. And while some apps take off like shooting stars, most burn out. The best way to fine-tune your mobile apps to shine for eons, is to make them undeniably useful — so personalized and relevant that they become a natural part of people’s lives. Discover how to measure and optimize your apps so they keep customers coming back for more. Read Actions Speak Louder Than Downloads.?
Join Forrester and IBM to learn how, clients are leveraging mobile and cloud to transform their businesses and bring new innovations to market. Understand how organizations can continuously deliver high quality mobile enterprise applications that leverage Cloud computing to securely integrate with their IT systems opening up new sources of revenue and innovation. Forrester Principal Analyst John M. Wargo will share insights Forrester has gleaned from conversations with clients deploying packaged solutions and building custom applications using cloud services. IBM's Botond Kiss will provide insight into how leading organizations are using cloud to accelerate their mobile transformation.
The problem with good mobile experiences? They’re not great. The financial upside of delivering a great mobile app experience
Key topics covered:
• What makes for a great app (most companies get it wrong)
• Four ways great apps outperform good apps
• Tips for getting to great
• How First Security Insurance is moving to greatness
Adopting new mobile applications usually brings with it legitmate concerns related to security and risk mitigation. This technical white paper explains how IBM MobileFirst Platform can address some of the unique security challenges of mobile applications by helping you to:
- Protect on-device data through encryption, offline authentication and other security features
- Integrate IBM MobileFirst Platform with your existing enterprise security infrastructure
- Prevent the mass distribution of tampered copies of your original application
- Enforce security updates to your mobile applications
Join this webinar to learn:
- What the latest solution offerings look like and how to avoid investing in dead technology
- Why more vendors are using the cloud to drive technical and commercial flexibility for organisations
- How to easily grow your network with demand
Public cloud services and mobility are driving business needs where the Internet and MPLS play an equally important role for enterprise connectivity. Network planners must establish a unified WAN with strong integration between these two networks to avoid application performance problems.
Ce document apporte des conseils permettant d’évaluer les réseaux Wi-Fi d’entreprise grâce à l’étude des exigences clés, des considérations de l’architecture, des 10 éléments inhérents à un réseau Wi-Fi et de l’utilisation du processus DDP pour sélectionner un fournisseur.
Dieses Dokument enthält Ratschläge für die Bewertung eines WiFi-Netzes im Unternehmen und analysiert die wichtigsten Anforderungen, architekturbezogene Erwägungen, 10 Sachen, die ein WiFi-Netz imstande zu tun sein muss, und benutzt das RFP Verfahren, um einen Zulieferer auszuwählen.